The Kenolyzer Analysis Tool is a keno calculator that lets you get the return of a keno schedule. The variance and hit percentage are also given.
- Select the number of spots by clicking on the down arrow at the bottom of the calculator.
- Enter the bet size.
- Enter the payouts under the Pays column. The payouts are for the specified bet.
- The calculator is pre-loaded with payouts from a Las Vegas casino.
- Click the "Get Return" button to calculate the return.
- The overall return percentage is given immediately to the right of the "Totals:" label and under the Return column.
- The variance per unit bet is to the right of the "Totals:" label and under the Variance column. Variance is a mathematical measure of the fluctuations inherent in the game.
- The contributions to return and variance for each payout are listed under the Return and Variance columns.
- The Frequency column lists the average frequency with which each payout will occur. A frequency of 12 means that the chance of winning is 1 in 12. The odds of hitting a payout are equal to the frequency minus 1.
- The hit percentage is listed near the bottom.
- The hit percentage is the average percentage of time that a win will occur.
- Click the "Clear" button to clear the Pays column and enter a new keno schedule.
- The calculator retains your entries for each spot selection until you close or refresh the page.
- Use Kenolyzer on your computer, tablet or smartphone.