Win Bet Optimizer
|Pgm #||Odds Line||Odds||Bet||p|
The Win Bet Optimizer calculator uses the results of a paper by J.L. Kelly to calculate the optimized win bets when you know an accurate odds-line. Many blackjack experts are familiar with "Kelly optimal betting" which is based on the same paper, and tells you how to bet optimally on a single entry. The Win Bet Optimizer allows you to optimize your bets when you can bet on more than one entry at a time. The bets are optimized as a whole, not one by one.
- Enter your current betting capital at the bottom.
- Enter your odds-line.
- Enter the payout odds.
- Click "Get Bets".
- The optimized bets maximize your theoretical expected return on capital.
- The probabilities, based on your odds-line, are also shown.
- The theoretical expected return on capital is shown. This is the exponential rate of growth, base e.
- Click "Clear" to erase the fields and start again.
- Odds must be entered as single numbers in the odds-line and odds fields. For example, odds of 8-1 must be entered as 8, and odds of 5-2 must be entered as 2.5.
- Be sure to enter the odds-line and odds for all entries. Leaving out an entry will skew the results.
- The probabilities are based on the odds-line. If you omit the odds for a scratched entry, the probability for that entry is 0, whether or not that entry has an odds-line.
- The optimization occurs only when all indicated bets are made. Making only some of the bets or not betting the indicated amounts produces a return of capital that is less than optimal.
- Using an inaccurate odds-line will produce inferior results. You will probably lose in the long run with an inaccurate odds-line.
- We have no recommendation for an accurate odds-line. Studies have shown that morning line odds are not accurate.
- Even with an accurate odds-line, you can still lose by making the optimized bets.
- We make no claim that you will win or that you will not lose if you make the bets in the Win Bet Optimizer.
- The Win Bet Optimizer calculator is presented for information purposes only.
- Use Win Bet Optimizer on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Try our Fair Exacta Payouts calculator.